Not stoked on your gear?
Looking to return it or make an exchange? No problem. If your new and unused
gear just doesn’t fit your needs, we will issue you a full refund. If your gear
fails, at anytime, we will also issue you a full credit. No questions asked.
• You can return your new
purchase at anytime after purchase
must be in the condition you received them in and the original box and/or
do accept used gear – as long as it is received within 90 days of purchase date
– and we will issue a credit for full purchase price
To make the return/exchange process super speedy, it all starts with creating an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) for your item. With an RMA number, we now have the tracking necessary to get to work on helping you out.
- Create an RMA for the item you wish to return.
- When you create the RMA, you will have the ability to print a pre-paid UPS return label for $6.99. (This service is available only for the lower 48 US customers and will not work for items that ship freight or to Alaska and Hawaii). The $6.99 will be deducted from your refund on the item(s) that you have returned.
- Package your gear and write the RMA number on the back of your sales receipt in the Returns section. If the items are in the condition you received them in and the original box and/or packaging, you'll receive a full refund. If the gear is used you can still return any order, but you'll receive store credit. Follow these same steps above, but write the RMA number on a slip of paper and include that with your item.
- Print the UPS label, stick it on the package and drop the package off at a UPS store at your convenience.
For full refunds on new and unopened gear, we will issue a refund to the card that was used to pay for the item. For used gear, you'll receive your store credit in the email confirmation.
It generally takes about 3-5 business days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed. When it is received, you will get an email confirmation.
TO RETURN AN ITEM FOR EXCHANGE
If you’d like to exchange your product for something else and your item is still in the condition it was received in including the original packaging, the best thing to do is to return your item for a full refund and place a new order at the same time. Placing the new order now just ensures that you’ll get it quickly, and that it won’t go out of stock.
TO RETURN AN ITEM WITHOUT PRINTING THE PRE-PAID UPS LABEL
If you choose to pay for shipping back on your own, be sure to write the RMA number on the outside of your package. Also write the RMA number on the back of your sales receipt in the returns section, making sure to fill out all pertinent information. If you already threw out your receipt, you can still return any order. Follow these same steps above, but write the RMA number on a slip of paper and include that with your item.
Just give us a ring if you have any questions or need assistance (see contact information below).