1. Go to PantherWeb site (http://www.pbcc.edu/pantherweb/)
2. Click on the feature you want to use (Registration, Transcripts, etc.)
3. Type your PBCC Student ID Number or Social Security Number.
Note: PBCC values the security of your student records. Although our site is secure, we encourage you to use your PBCC Student ID Number for identification. If you do not know your Student ID number, it is listed in the "Personal Information" section of PantherWeb once you sign in.
4. Type your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
This number is given to you on your Conditions for Admissions form after you apply to PBCC. The default number information is listed under the PIN field. If you have previously changed your PIN, cannot remember it, and have not previously answered the security question required for online resets, you must present Picture ID in person at the Admissions Office.
5. Click "Logon" and enjoy the services!
We hope this information answered your question. For further information, you may do the following: